Professional Products for Professional Results!
Developed in the early 90's in Roswell, NM, Lacy's Stiff Stuff is one of the best innovations in modern bead embroidery. It
is vastly superior to the old methods of using index cards, iron-on interfacing, plastic butter-tub lids...
It's smooth, won't snag your threads and holds up to washing and weather.
We are proud to say that many well- known bead artists trust their work to Lacy's... including Sherry Serafini, Nancy Eha,
Frieda Bates, Sharon Bateman and many others.
Accept no substitutes! LACY'S is the original refined and smooth beading foundation--it won't snag your threads or your hands.
It's washable, dye-able and holds it's shape through gluing and layering. You don't have to hack your way through plastic
or tough index cards, and you don't have to use a flimsy imitation. It's easy to stitch through, and holds right to the edge!
LACY'S works for small, delicate pieces just as well as it holds a substantial weight - think big: sculptural pieces, artwear,
dancing shoes and pow-wow dress, dance costumes, beaded clothing, theatrical costumes, etc.
- Sick of beading on less-than-cooperative materials?
- Hate bending those fine expensive needles you need for 14, 15, 16 or smaller sized beads?
- Tired of wearing out your fingers, struggling with tough card stock or plastic butter tub lids (yuck!)?
- Want your pieces to hold up against the ravages of time and wear?
- Tired of sub-par substrates for your beautiful work?
It truly is a professional product for YOUR professional results!